How to cut short choppy layered haircuts
From bold to elegant, short choppy layered haircuts are popular these days among celebrities and in the fashion industry around the world.
Short textured haircuts are very fashionable, practical and enhance the appearance of women of any age. By creating layering, you get extra texture and volume for a short haircut. This haircut is easy to care for – you only need five minutes in the morning to get ready.
A pixie cut that will rejuvenate you and if you style it with your hair slicked back and secured with a texturizing styling product, you can head out to a party. The classic bob is in vogue with slightly shortened hair at the nape of the neck. Longer strands in the front give room for creativity and styling options.
The layered pixie cut
If you’re into classic cuts, this pixie is timeless – it has a youthful vibe. It’s carefree style with its perfectly combined sleek and messy laid-back cuts.
Long pixie cut
This haircut with longer, multilayered strands is appealing for its personality. Longer hair at the face and more volume at the nape of the neck give the cut a special effect. Shampoo the hair and apply a styling mousse, then blow-dry it with a round brush to add volume.
Pixie with shaved temples.
Pixie hairstyles with shaved elements will suit girls who want to make their image extraordinary and at the same time.
Layered pixie bob
Pixie bob haircut features a dramatic volume on the crown.
Layered bob with bangs
A short bob with bangs is a classic for all times. If you want a playful, somewhat teenage look, combine the short bob with short bangs.
Layering looks so great when combined with perfectly straightened hair. A soft airy silhouette haircut that gives your hair a light and voluminous look.
A layered A-bob.
The beauty of this cut is its versatility. It looks amazing in a shade of platinum blonde.
Inverted layered bob
Want to step away from the classics and opt for something new and fresh? Pay attention to the inverted bob combined with layering.
Haircuts based on short hair are very popular now. Which is very convenient and practical. They allow you to create an image stylish and neat.
The undoubted leader of this year. The haircut is very popular, because there are many different variants of its execution.
This spring the variants with different forms of bangs are actual.
Well look a graduated bangs. It is very comfortable in the styling.
If the hair is wavy, it will give the haircut a slight carelessness.
Also very popular is the haircut “Garson”. It can be classified as a retro haircut. Now it has gained a second life and became a favorite of many women.
The new version of the haircut will allow you to look sophisticated and a little playful. The haircut does not require complex styling. But its shape should be constantly monitored.
This haircut belongs to the ultra-short. It is characterized by the root volume, sharp differences in length and graduation.
It is the choice of the bold and stylish. A woman who chooses it should be ready for increased attention from others. Pixie adds to the face sensuality and playfulness.
In this season, especially relevant is the Pixie version with shaved temples or the back of the head.
They can be decorated with various patterns. Even more spice can be added by dyeing.
The styling of this haircut is as simple as possible.
Layered haircut with volume on the very top. Layered haircuts and their advantages
The haircut in layers is very versatile and saves in different situations. Not enough volume, or, conversely, the hair is too thick – we choose the layered haircut. Your hair is too sparse but it’s a shame to cut it short, or it can’t be styled at all – and that’s where you can cut it in layers.
Layered hair rejuvenates, adds zest to the overall image, is easy to style, and most importantly – doing almost nothing, a woman always looks stylish and well-groomed.
Advantages of layered haircuts:
- No styling – a properly done haircut requires virtually no long hours in the morning. Often it is enough to simply wash and dry the hair, tweaking the strands with your hands;
- The resulting volume looks natural and suits all hair types;
- Suitable for all ages. Moreover, women over 50 are recommended to choose layered haircuts as they visually reduce age, disguise wrinkles and give volume even to weak and sparse hair;
- haircuts look stylish and modern;
- it is easy to perform different hairstyles, so you can periodically change your look;
- it can be combined with a complex melting and get a stunning effect;
- the correctly chosen variant masks the appearance flaws and emphasizes the advantages.
In order to maximize the brilliance of the layered haircut, it should not be neglected: you should visit the masters at least once every 3-4 weeks.
How to choose
To begin with, it is worth determining the type of your face and the presence of flaws that are worth veiling:
- Wide, high forehead, large brow arches are easy to mask with bangs. It is better to choose oblique, long, asymmetric – these are in fashion now. For medium hair with bangs can safely make any of the layered haircuts;
- Full cheeks, strongly protruding cheekbones and not very pretty ears are masked by the front strands – the upper layers. These can be elongated strands up to the chin and below, or in the case of oval, too elongated or rectangular face the strands can end around the ears, adding volume;
- A square or rectangular face needs a frame – strands of different lengths and layers will perfectly soften the corners and visually round out the face;
- Round-faced ladies need lengthened front strands. At the same time, the back of the head can be shorter.
When choosing a variant for yourself, consider photos of the view from the front and back – how a layered haircut looks on medium hair from all sides.
Fragile and short girls with small facial features should not create a strong volume. If the hair is thick, it is worth to profile it stronger and deeper, so that the overall image looked harmonious.